If you have any questions regarding participation or any practicalities of our fairs, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1. DATES AND VENUES
Educational fair “Days of International Education” is taking place:
on October 31, 2020 in Budapest, Hungary in the Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel (address: Széchenyi István tér 2., 1051 Budapest, Hungary).
2. REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
Registration desks will be located outside the fair’s rooms. Opening hours for registration:
10.00 - 11.00 on October 31
Each participant will be provided with a name badge.
3. SET- UP OF WORKPLACES
All participants are welcome to set up their work places on the days of the fair from 10.00 till 11.00.
The exposition area of each participant consists of a table and four chairs (2 from each side) and one table behind for placing materials and roll-up banners. Each workplace is equipped with free Wi-Fi internet and electricity access. Size of 1 workplace is apprx 125 x 100 cm.
Please note that it is prohibited to place any display materials (posters, etc) on the conference centre walls. Only roll-up banners are allowed.
4. ASSISTANCE DURING THE EVENT
Please refer for any assistance to the Baltic Council’s information desk which will be located in the fair’s conference halls. Interpreters are not provided at the fairs, because the majority of visitors speak English fluently.
5. CAFE AREA
Free coffee, tea and water will be available in the fair’s halls during the events from 10.00 till 16.00. Snacks will be provided at 13.00.
6. EVENING RECEPTION
All participants of the fair are welcome to attend evening reception & dinner
on October 31 at 19.00
Dress code – smart casual.
Smoking is prohibited in any of the event’s facilities.
8. SENDING MATERIALS FOR THE FAIR
All promotion materials for the fair in BUDAPEST should be sent to the SOFITEL BUDAPEST CHAIN BRIDGE HOTEL address:
Széchenyi István tér 2., 1051 Budapest, Hungary.
Please note that the following information should be written on the packages:
Event name: “DAYS OF INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION”
Organizer: SIA "BALTIC COUNCIL"
CONTACT PERSON: Adam Keve, Event Sales Supervisor, t. : +36 1 235 1257, m.+36 30 244 6552
- Please plan the materials to be delivered during 7-10 days before the event.
- Please write the name of the institution clearly and indicate "no commercial value" on the packages.
- The organizer of the fair is not responsible for any loss, damage, late arrival of any materials sent directly to the hotels.
- Please choose reliable couriers to avoid any problems with delivery and contact you courier for delivery confirmation of your materials. Please note that neither hotels, nor Baltic Council staff are able to check physically if the materials have been delivered safely.
9. AIRPORT TRANSFERS ON ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
The fair’s organizer does not provide airport – hotel - airport transfers, but these can be organized on request. On arrival a taxi can be easily taken outside the airport arrival hall. On departure you can book a taxi at the hotel’s reception or take a taxi outside the hotels.