0 Days of International Education fairs in the past 15 years
Recruit your future students from Poland, a vibrant, well developed and constantly advancing country with a population of over 39 million people from which over 65 thousand students currently study abroad.
International education providers will meet face-to-face with approximately 10 000 visitors – schoolchildren and their parents, young people, students, adults, representatives from companies and organisations, local education providers and the mass media.
The fair which is organied by the educational agency Baltic Council Poland, a sister company of the leading educational agencies Baltic Council for International Education (BCIE Estonia, BCIE Latvia, BCIE Lithuania, BCIE Hungary) and Meridian Group, is taking place in 3 Polish cities on the following dates:
February 21, 2024, Poznan, Andersia Hotel & Spa Poznan
February 22, 2024, Wroclaw, Hotel Mercure Wroclaw Centrum
February 24, 2024, Warsaw, Radisson Blu Sobieski Hotel
WHY ATTEND THE FAIR
Polish students and international schools
- With a population of approximately 39 million people, Poland is the sixth most populous member state of the EU, and with the economy developing so rapidly, there is a huge demand amongst Polish students for developing one’s skills through enrolling in programs such as the IB, A-level, Abitur, US Diploma and many more.
- Each year, there is a growing number of students graduating from primary schools who, together with their parents, look for alternatives to the Polish education system. Renowned schools abroad are therefore the perfect answer to these students’ needs.
- Parents are willing to invest in their children’s education as they are aware that it will help their children in securing a place at higher education institutions of their choice.
- Furthermore, the preparation for education abroad often requires a proper language training: Polish students have always been keen on learning languages abroad during summer months, and there is no greater encouragement for them than an interesting and exciting language programme abroad.
Polish students and universities abroad
- Each year the number of students looking for an alternative to the Polish education system and choosing international higher education is growing, and there is no doubt that this trend will only continue. Poland has shown the strongest growth among the top EU countries sending students to European and other international universities. There are already over 65 thousand Polish students studying abroad.
- There are almost 65 schools which offer IB Diploma programmes in Poland. The number of students graduating from such programmes has been systematically increasing since 1995, when the first IB programme was launched. Every year, hundreds of young people look for the best opportunities to study abroad.
- There are about 80,000 international students in Poland and many of them consider further education abroad including undergraduate/Bachelor’s and postgraduate/Master’s programmes.
STUDY PROGRAMMES REPRESENTED AT THE FAIR
- language courses for different age groups worldwide;
- vacation courses for juniors;
- higher education programmes (Bachelor, Master, MBA, Foundation);
- secondary education programmes at private boarding schools and colleges;
- study programmes at state schools and colleges in Europe, the USA, Canada and other countries;
- further education and professional colleges;
- teacher training courses;
- executive courses and programmes;
- distance learning and international exams.
We normally offer the early bird discounts ranging between 15 % to 5 % depending on the time of booking.
The fees include: participation in the fairs, flight between the cities, brief information in the fair’s guides, name badges, workplace with Wi-Fi, coffee breaks & snacks, evening receptions & dinners, promotion of the event in local mass media.
Yes, education providers can choose to participate in any locations.
Yes, you can book the place at the fair and provide the names of your representatives later - 1 month before the fair.
No, accommodation has to be chosen in the Application Form and paid extra in addition to participation fees.
The profile for the fair's guide should be sent approximately 8 weeks before the event.